Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

Christmas Present at CRAFT


Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..

Christmas Present
Our fabulous sponsors this week are
Pickled Potpourri & DRS Designs
For my DT project I decided to make a golf ball gift box for my son in law using




I used Promarkers to add colour to the image. The beautiful papers are from Clare Tale here.
I made my box using my Crafters Companion BIG ScORE - here 

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges ….
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed, 2E, Anything Goes for Christmas

Craftaholics R Us - W, #47 - Anything Goes

Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E - December Anything Goes

Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E,  Always Anything Goes (W2 of 2)

Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 , #151 - Anything Goes

Creative Moments - 2W, 3E, Always anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10  #373 – Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge - W, Christmas Only, #45 - Anything Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #20 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Love this gift box of golf balls with that adorable snowman and greeting. Fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl, I knew as soon as I saw this it would be a big hit, such a great and fun gift..love it..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A unique gift Sheryl , It will bring a smile to the recipients face on Christmas day . Love the texture on the snowman
    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful way of wrapping a golfer's gift! I love your gift, Sheryl! Thank you for playing in The Merry Christmas Challenge! I love your wonderful creation and have enjoyed visiting your blog. Hope to see more of your pretty crafting projects in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to package this gift! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl your card is so fun! Just love the sentiment and the golfball snowman is wonderful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck this week and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wondeful gift!!! thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool thx for joining us at Creative Moments
    hugs MiaPuh- Dt creative moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx