Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

Christmas in August


Good Morning,

Today over at Craft challenge we have a
Christmas challenge for you.
Our fab sponsor this week is Melonheadz Doodles.
For my DT project I use two elements from

 
As always the image was coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a set called Christmas cookies which I ‘ve had for years.
The glitter on the beard and fur is a Tonic glitter and the sentiment was cut using a tonic die.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2nd Wed 2E, Anything Goes for Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #361 - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - W, 3E, SIO -  Punches/Dies
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3 #43- Anything Goes
Paper Minutes W, - #500 - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #12 - Anything Christmas Goes (Week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown W - #356 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Was für ein niedliches Weihnachtstag! Der lange dünne Weihnachtsmann mit den großen Stiefeln ist sehr witzig...
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Paperminutes und viel Glück bei der Verlosung wünscht dir

    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet, a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.


    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol - the legs are so funny and I love the 3-d-beard! Thanks for showing it for the 500.paperminutes-challenge. hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring & I love the image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosa tarjeta, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    También te queremos invitar a que participes en nuestro DT CALL si te gusta colorear imágenes de My Besties
    Buena suerte
    Carla DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card !
    Thank you for joining My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx