Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Anything Goes at I Love Promarkers

Good Morning,



We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight our theme is ……
Anything Goes
Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
For my card I used  Vintage Soldier



The papers and embellishments are from a digital back called Trains, Planes and automobiles which I’ve had for ages and can no longer find the link for.
The image as always was coloured with Promarkers.
The buttons are from my stash.
The sentiment was made on the PC

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge - 2W, E3, SIO - #13 - Vintage or Newspaper  (week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges - W, E3, Top 3 awarded - #14 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F – Always Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic - such a great card and fabulous colouring on the soldier :-)
    Thank you very much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great vintage feel to this card. The elements all work so well for the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful manly card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx