Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 June 2016

Animal Crazy at CRAFT

Good Morning and welcome to a new challenge over at

This week the theme of our challenge is Animals
This week we again have two very generous sponsors….



For my card I have used ‘Koala Digital Stamp’ from Digital Papercrafts.
I wanted to create a card that could be used as a dressing up toy afterwards.






The images were coloured with Promarkers and a magnet attached between the image and black backing paper.
The clothes were paper pieced and fussy cut. Then a magnet attached to the back.
Each bear has three changes of clothes as you can see in the second picture.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……




Crafty Creations - 2W - #318 Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
I love Promarkers -2W - Must use Promarkers - #311 For A Child (Week 2 of 2)
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO – Kids
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 1) 
Retarte 2W, E3 - #79 - Anything Goes (Week 2) 
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is such a fantastic idea!! Children will LOVE this. Super fun! Super cute! Great job! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing project with us at Lemon Shortbread!! I do hope I see more of your work! I thank you as this project has definitely inspired me! Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso el proyecto !! gracias por participar.
    MarĂ­a Luisa -Stampartpapel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are so sweet! And such a wonderfully fun idea for a 5 year old! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! What a great idea for a 5 year old! Thanks for joining in on our Kids challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous project. Thank you for joining us for our 'Kids' Challenge' at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hugs Lisa (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx